This page will occasionally change, but you will always get a smile here.
The Highest Form of Humor
Apparently puns can be found in our
most respected writings: Shakespeare and the Bible. We say this page is aspiring to join those
- Those who jump off a bridge in Paris are in Seine.
- A backward poet writes inverse.
- A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.
- Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
- Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.
- A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy.
- A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
- Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.
- Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
- Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.
- Reading while sunbathing makes you well red.
- When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.
- A bicycle can't stand on its own because it is two tired.
- Q: What's the definition of a will?
A: A dead giveaway.
- In democracy your vote counts. In feudalism your count votes.
- She was engaged to her boyfriend with the wooden leg until she broke it off.
- A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
- If you don't pay your exorcist, you'll get repossessed.
- With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
- When a clock is hungry, it goes back four seconds.
- The man who fell into the upholstery machine is fully recovered now.
- You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
- He often broke into song because he couldn't find the key.
- Every calendar's days are numbered.